What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is saved on a user's computer when he or she is visiting a website. Cookies can help for instance to recognise users who repeatedly are visiting a website. Your shop system is using cookies.
Displaying a cookie disclaimer
1. In the administration area in the main menu, select Content.
2. On the right side at the bottom of your shop select the gears symbol .
3. Select the cookie symbol.
4. Under Display cookie notice you determine if a notification should be displayed or not.
5. Under Cookie notice text you can edit the text which is shown in the notification. You can also add links by selecting the link symbol.
6. Save the changes.