A Favicon is a small image that is displayed to your shop's visitors in various places in the browser. For example, it can be seen in tabs next to the shop's title:
The Favicon for instance helps users find a website again quickly when they have several tabs open.
You can either create the Favicon from your shop's logo or upload your own.
How to create a Favicon from your shop's logo
1. In the administration area in the main menu, select Settings and then General.
2. If you haven't yet uploaded a logo, under Logo select Upload image and upload your logo.
3. Under Own Favicon, select the link Create own Favicon from logo. Your own Favicon is shown on the left side.
4. Save the changes.
How to upload your own Favicon
1. Prepare your own Favicon first. It should be either 16x16 pixels or 32x32 pixels and the file format should be .ico. You can use an online Favicon generator for this, such as www.favicon-generator.org.
2. In the administration area in the main menu, select Settings and then General.
3. Under Own Favicon, select the Upload image button.
4. Select your Favicon file from your computer.
5. Save the changes.